SeaCart 26 Stockholm Test Sailing
The first of the new SeaCart 26 has arrived in Stockholm following it’s successful racing debut at Cowes Week last month. As interest in this exciting One Design class continues to grow Oceanlake Marine is pleased to announce test sailing sessions during September and October.
Over the coming weeks the boat will be moored in Hotelviken near the Royal Swedish Yacht Club (KSSS) in Saltsjöbaden. Test sailing sessions will be held both mid-week and on the weekends commencing Tuesday 7 September.
So gather your crewmates to discover just how easy it can be to sail fast onboard the SeaCart 26 and realise the potential of this class. One of our experienced skippers will make sure you’re familar with the innovative systems onboard and give you an introduction to multihull sailing (if required) before you cast off.
As the SeaCart 26 will be sailed by three or four crew when One Design racing, test sailing sessions will require a minimum of two (2) people and be restricted to a maximum of three (3) for each session.
- Everyday* from 14:00–17:00, September 7 – October 2
* In the case of adverse weather test sailing sessions may be cancelled. If a test sailing session is not offered on your preferred day we will do our best to reschedule another opportunity.
- KSSS Dock adjacent to Aqua Restaurant (near Grand Hotel Saltsjöbaden). Click here for directions
To register your interest please fill in the contact form providing the following information
- First preferred test sailing date
- Second preferred test sailing date (in case first is not available)
- Mobile telephone number .
In the meantime you may read about our experiences at Cowes Week here as a preview af what to expect when we welcome you onboard for an exciting ride soon!
The SeaCart 26 Race Team